WELCOME!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GOD is GOOD

josepharold

Registered
PSALM 46:1 God is our refuge and strength a very present help in trouble.
v.10 Be still and know that I am God; i will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.

nice.

it doesnt matter if you copy and paste aslong as we have word of god inside the forum ok saken yan.

thank you

boss taga cagayan ka.. duhaa ang isa bisaya ang isa english..mas okay o kaya tagalog at bisaya

Good morning mga ka-ant ,,,,,, eto verse natin for today

Proverbs 16:1 The preparation of the heart in man and the answer of the tongue is from the LORD,
Ihanda natin ang ating puso sa araw na ito sa pagtingin natin sa asting buhay na mas angat ,mas dakila, maykakaanan ang ating Panginoon DIOS kasa sa atin,

Verse for today

...present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
—Philippians 4:6-7

Comport verses

Praise God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! The Father is a merciful God, who always gives us comfort. He comforts us when we are in trouble, so that we can share that same comfort with others in trouble. (2 Corinthians 1:3-4)

John 11:25-26

Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?”

Verse of the Day

When the perishable has been clothed with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality, then the saying that is written will come true: "Death has been swallowed up in victory."
—1 Corinthians 15:54

Romans 14:4

Who are you to judge someone else’s servant? To their own master, servants stand or fall.
And they will stand, for the Lord is able to make them stand.

gudafternoon mga bossing ,,,,
John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son , that whosoever believeth in him should not perish , but have everlasting life,,,

Deuteronomy 30:16

For I command you today to love the Lord your God, to walk in obedience to him, and to keep his commands, decrees and laws; then you will live and increase, and the Lord your God will bless you in the land you are entering to possess.

Back