WELCOME!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Thank You Boss Intoy!

prudenciado

Registered
To Boss Intoy :

I just want to express how much I appreciate you as my boss. Being my boss and leader has a great impact in my life. You inspired me in so many ways.

Since the day I started to work with you; I know I’ve changed a lot that really helped me to become a better person inside and out. You are one of the reasons why I’m always trying my best

You are such a good boss! Thank you for being our leader and guiding us all the time. We truly value all the efforts you have done for us. We know that it isn’t easy to be a leader but because of your extraordinary ability to lead us; you really are a brilliant leader!

With your constant support you motivated me. When your motivation I gave my best. You recognised it with a promotion and all I would say is..... Thank You!

Chapter Leader

.maging ako mn ay nagpapasalamat sayo BossPogi at kay Smodd Rannis nah laging nagpapayo at nagtuturo sa akin...

thank you sa binuo mong furom naka kuha kami nang idea sa repair

thank you boss intoy

obey our leaders always fallowed the rules lagi nating respituhinatn at igalang ang mga nakakataas sa atin dahil sila ang haligi ng ating tahanan.

boss intoy maraming salamat po sa iyo at sa mga kasamahan mo po.. maraming salamat po..

salamat boss intoy sa walang sawa na pag gabay sa amin sa tama at sa lahat na din boss

itong tahanang ito dito din ako na toto o na enhance yong pag repair ko po ng cellphone dati po computer lang po ang nerepair ko.. hang sa na pasak ako dito dahil din kay paring google kaya naka gawa ako ng acount na ito.. boss intoy maraming salamat talaga.

godbless all, ako'y mandin ay labiss na nagpapasalamt sa lahat ng stuff ng forum na ito. at lalo na sa mga butin nating nakakataas.

Back