WELCOME!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Why the Philippine Government Should Make SIM Card Registration Mandatory

Sir-Lester25

Green Team
For years, the citizens and legislators in the Philippines have been debating whether SIM card registration should be made mandatory or not. In other neighboring countries such as Singapore, SIM card registration is a must, even for prepaid accounts. In the Philippines, you can buy a SIM card anywhere, with some costing less than a dollar, and no documents are necessary to register the number. This has led to many incidents of theft and acts of terrorism due to the sense of anonymity that an unregistered SIM card user has.

sim cards

Cellular SIM card

Many protesters have cited that asking people to register their SIM cards is an invasion of privacy, that it is a means for the government to keep tabs on people. But in my opinion, the positive points outweigh the negative, especially if we take a little time to remember instances wherein an unregistered mobile number was used to spread mayhem and carnage in different parts of the country. And besides, if we have nothing to hide, why should we not feel comfortable about SIM registration?

1. To deter terrorists from their plans.

2. To thwart scam artists’ plans.

3. To protect your loved ones from being scammed or harmed.

For more Info Refer this website:
https://www.topupph.com/why-the-philippine-government-should-make-sim-card-registration-mandatory/

Do you agree ?
why yes ?
or
why no ?

i agree to disagree, your honor.

why?

to deter terorist? - no way. mga genius yang mga yan.

to thwart scam artist's plan? - no way rin. artists nga eh. }-)

to protect my loved ones from being scammed - pwede ko sila i-educate about scammers.

other reason:

dadami lang corrupt lalo

magmamahal ang sim cards. :(

siguro may iba pang rason.

br,
bojs

tama income na naman nila yan sa gobyerno ...

others
paano kung ung registration na sinasabi e kaw na mag register through government

pag salpak mo ng sim sa unit automatic magaask ng name address age etc,,,

pero artist nga e kaya pwede gumawa ng ibang email at maglagay ng ibang address....

kaya ang alam ko na paraan na gagawin nila through there office ...

pero paano ang daming tao millione hindi pa million billion

paano ung mga nasa liblib alangan para lang sa sim mag cocommute para lang pumunta sa office

advantages lang kasi pwede at madali kasing mahanap ang tao kung saan siya sa map heehehe

Katanungan naman

paano magpapatong pa sila ng pera para sa registration.....

tapos mapupunta sa wala ....

katanungan para saan ang registration fee kung meron man...

saan mapupunta ....... ? tulong daw sa mhihirap .........ngeeeeeee

sinong

For years, the citizens and legislators in the Philippines have been debating whether SIM card registration should be made mandatory or not. In other neighboring countries such as Singapore, SIM card registration is a must, even for prepaid accounts. In the Philippines, you can buy a SIM card anywhere, with some costing less than a dollar, and no documents are necessary to register the number. This has led to many incidents of theft and acts of terrorism due to the sense of anonymity that an unregistered SIM card user has.

sim cards

Cellular SIM card

Many protesters have cited that asking people to register their SIM cards is an invasion of privacy, that it is a means for the government to keep tabs on people. But in my opinion, the positive points outweigh the negative, especially if we take a little time to remember instances wherein an unregistered mobile number was used to spread mayhem and carnage in different parts of the country. And besides, if we have nothing to hide, why should we not feel comfortable about SIM registration?

1. To deter terrorists from their plans.

2. To thwart scam artists’ plans.

3. To protect your loved ones from being scammed or harmed.

For more Info Refer this website:
https://www.topupph.com/why-the-philippine-government-should-make-sim-card-registration-mandatory/

Do you agree ?
why yes ?
or
why no ?
for me we try what best for us.
if not thats the time we do our part to complaine

Back